Homework - 06.11.20
1. Please learn to read and spell the words on the sheet attached below for a spelling test, of ten randomly picked words, on Friday 13th November.
2. Please complete pages 2-5 of the KS1 Grammar, Punctuation and Spelling Book.
Please bring the book back to school by Friday 13th November for a review of the homework.
3. Please continue to revise the 3X table. There will be a test on the 3X table on Friday 13th November.
4. Complete pages 2-5 of the KS1 Maths Workout Book and return it to school on Friday 13th November for a review of the tasks.
5. Well done to the children who earned GOLD, SILVER and BRONZE certificates for the month of October! Please complete the activities set on Mathletics. Aim to earn bronze, silver and GOLD certificates!
6. Please try to use the Times Tables Rock Stars website. Enter your username from the list below and your Mathletics password. It should work!
7. Please practise your spelling skills by using Lexia.
Your username is your first name followed by the first letter of your surname.
For example if your name is Peter Parker, your username is peterp.
Your password is read.
8. Please keep practising your phonics skills by using the resources in the Phonics section. The Phonics screen is only a few weeks away and we want everyone to pass!
Well done for settling back into school so quickly and for working hard.
We hope you enjoy the weekend.
Miss Writer, Mrs Vujnovic and Mrs Alves