Homework - 13.11.20
Please learn to read and spell the words below for a spelling test on Friday 20th November.
2. Please complete pages 4 and 5 of the KS1 English Comprehension Book.
3. Please aim to complete at least 30 minutes of activities on Lexia.
4. Please continue to practise the Phonics Powerpoints - we will have another practise phonics screen next week.
5. Please complete pages 20, 32 and 33 in the KS1 Maths Reasoning book
6. Please complete the activities set on Mathletics
7. Please aim to spend at least 30 minutes on Times Tables Rock Stars this week
8. Please revise halving and doubling numbers for a maths test on Friday 20th November - Use 'Hit the Button' to help you to revise
Example: Q - What is half of 8?
A - 4
Thank you, children, for working hard this week and thank you, parents, for your continued support.
We hope you all have a lovely weekend.
Miss Writer, Mrs Vujnovic and Mrs Alves