Good morning everyone. I wish you all a very happy Friday!
Please listen to my Good Morning Message.
Please ask a grown-up to share your latest letter from Miss Pluckrose with you.
A morning prayer to start the day:
Father in heaven You love me.
You are with me night and day.
I want to love You always,
In all I do and say.
I'll try to please You Father.
Bless me through the day.
It's time for your workout
It's time for your Spelling Test
Please ask a grown-up to test you on this week's spellings:
It's time for your Maths Test
After you have completed the spelling test, please ask a grown-up to test you on the 5X and 10X Tables:
2 X 5 =
12 X 10 =
1 X 5 =
9 X 5 =
12 X 5 =
8 X 10 =
7 X 5 =
11 X 10 =
4 X 5 =
3 X 10 =
Well done for completing both tests!
Please log on to Mathletics and complete the five activities I have set for you.
Try the Friday Challenge on BBC Bitesize.
Sing with Ms Hume and practise one of the hymns for Monday's Liturgy.
Go to Ms Hume's Music Page in the Class Pages section and click on Session 19.
Activity 2 - English/ PSHEE
You will need to log-in to Discovery Education - Espresso, if the link does not work.
1. Listen to the story 'The Lonely Beast'.
3. Think of a time when you were lonely. How did it make you feel? With an adult in your house, talk about what makes YOU happy - maybe it's reading your favourite book, listening to music, playing a game with your family, doing Mathletics or Lexia, helping your Mum learn jokes! Ask the adult what makes them happy.
In your book, draw a picture of you and write about what makes you happy e.g. Looking at pictures of cute puppies makes me happy or playing games makes me happy. You could print out the sheet below to help you do this.
Activity 3 - French
We are going to continue learning about food. This week, we will look at fruit and learn how to say I like apples or I like pears. What fruit do you like?
1. Watch the video J'aime les fruits - I like fruit and sing along.
2. Tell someone in your house what fruit you like. Ask them what fruit they like. Can they tell you in French?!
You could say:
J'aime les poires - I like pears
J'aime les oranges - I like oranges
J'aime les bananes - I like bananas
J'aime les pommes - I like apples
3. In your book, draw a picture of your favourite fruit. And write J'aime les __________. Fill in the gap with your favourite fruit!
Please remember to send me photos of your work so that I can add them to the Great Work Gallery.
I hope you all have a wonderful weekend!
Please keep Happy and healthy, safe and smiley!