1. Children must learn to spell these words for the spelling test on Thursday 22nd October. Practise writing them in the purple handwriting books.
2. Please practise the sets of words on the power points in the link below:
3. Please continue to revise the 2X, 5X and 10X tables for a mathematics 'mega-test' (20 questions) on Thursday 22nd October.
4. Please complete the activities set on Mathletics.
5. This weekend, remember to look at pictures of you as a small child with someone in your family - maybe your mummy or daddy. Next week, we will be drawing a picture in the style of Mary Cassatt.
Thank you, children, for all your hard work and thank you, parents, for your support.
We hope you all have a lovely weekend!
Miss Writer, Mrs Vunovic and Mrs Alves
Please stay happy and healthy, safe and smiley!