Friday 1st May
Morning children and parents!
Time to get active!
P.E with Joe Wicks - Monday to Friday 9am live on YouTube - The Body Coach
Morning Prayer - Our Father
What NEW month is it?
Can you say the months of the year?
How many months in a year?
How many days in a week?
What day is it?
What date is it?
What is the weather like?
What is the season?
Can you make a poster for the new month?
Make a calendar and add in special dates like birthday and important Church dates
Practise saying the sounds everyday with your child
a b c d e f g h I j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x w z sh ng nk th ch
ay ee igh ow oo 00 ar or air ir ou oy
ire ear ure ea aw are ur ow oi ai oa ew
NEW SOUND to learn today:
ow – blow the snow
This week we will be learning about 2D shapes.
Words to learn:
2D shape, flat, corner, sides, straight, curved
Triangle, Square, Rectangle, Circle, Pentagon and Hexagon.
1. Look in some Science websites/books and find out about the moon. Could you draw a picture or on your Ipad/computer make a picture of nighttime, the moon and the stars?
2. Look at the pictures of stars or at night time. Can you count them?
3. Look at the items of food in Baby Bear's picnic. Can you think of some healthier things to eat?
4. Investigate materials that Baby Bear could use to protect himself from the rain. What does waterproof mean?
5. Draw a proper astronaut's outfit that Baby Bear could wear during his adventure.
6. Draw a picture from the point of view of one of the passengers on the plane who sees Baby Bear and Owl flying up to the moon.
Sing the alphabet! Forwards and backwards!
Count 0-20 and 20-0