Homework - 20.11.20
Please learn to read and spell the words below for a spelling test on Friday 27th November.
- Please complete pages 6 and 7 of the KS1 English Comprehension Book.
- Please aim to complete at least 30 minutes of activities on Lexia.
- Please continue to practise the Phonics Powerpoints
- Please complete pages 35 and 36 in the KS1 Maths Reasoning book
- Please complete the activities set on Mathletics
- Please aim to spend at least 30 minutes on Times Tables Rock Stars this week
- Please revise halving and doubling numbers for a maths test on Friday 27th November - Use 'Hit the Button' to help you to revise
Example: Q - What is double 8?
A - 16
Thank you children for working hard this week, whether at school or at home, and thank you parents for your support.
We hope you have a relaxing weekend.
Mr Griffin and Mrs Brennan