Homework - 20.11.20
1. Please learn to read and spell the words below for a spelling test on Friday 27th November.
2. Please complete pages 6 and 7 of the KS1 English Comprehension Book.
3. Please aim to complete at least 30 minutes of activities on Lexia.
4. Please continue to practise the Phonics Powerpoints.
5. Please complete pages 35 and 36 in the KS1 Maths Reasoning book.
6. Please complete the activities set on Mathletics.
7. Please aim to spend at least 30 minutes on Times Tables Rock Stars this week.
8. Please revise halving and doubling numbers for a maths test on Friday 27th November - Use 'Hit the Button' to help you to revise
Doubling is the same as repeated addition e.g. 8 + 8 = 16
Doubling is the same as X 2 e.g. 8 X 2 = 16
Example: Q - What is double 8?
A - 16
Thank you children for working hard this week, whether at school or at home, and thank you parents for your support.
We hope you have a relaxing weekend.
Miss Writer, Mrs Vujnovic and Mrs Alves