Homework - 27.11.20
Well done Year 2 SW for winning the Timestables Rockstar Trophy this week! Keep working hard on learning your times tables.
PE Next week is on Tuesday. Please come in your PE kit.
Thursday, we will have the phonics screen. Please make sure children are practising phonics this week.
1. Please learn to read and spell the words below for a spelling test on Friday 4th December:
You can use this sheet to help you to learn the words:
2. Please complete pages 12 to 15 of the KS1 English - Grammar, Punctuation & Spelling book.
The children will complete an assessment on spelling, punctuation and grammar next week. Please read over other sections of the book to revise.
3. Please use Lexia, this week.
If there are any problems, let me know.
Remember, the Username is your first name and the first letter of your surname. The password is read.
4. Please revise the 2X, 3X, 5X and 10X Tables for a maths test on Friday 4th December.
5. Please complete pages 12 to 15 of the KS1 Maths SAT Buster Reasoning book.
The children will complete an assessment on maths reasoning next week. Please use the book to revise concepts.
6. Please complete the activities on Mathletics.
7. Remember to work on Times Tables Rock Stars.
I have reset the levels of difficulty. All children are working really hard on the team challenge that set weekly. Well done Year 2 SW!
Thank you, children, for working so hard this week, both in school and at home.
Thank you, parents, for your continued support.
Miss Writer, Mrs Vujnovic and Mrs Alves