Monday 30th November- Friday 4th December
Tomorrow we will begin our Google Classroom learning from home. Below is a timetable for each day. Please study it carefully to know the time you are expected to join the Google Meet session.
You will need to login tomorrow at 9.25am. Your login details are attached below. You should switch your microphone off when you enter the live meet. Log in today so that you are prepared for tomorrow. https://classroom.google.com/
Google Classroom Expectations
- Each day you will have three daily tasks.
- Each task will have a teaching session via Google Classroom.
- You will be expected to submit work and individual feedback will be provided on one piece of written work per day.
Submitting work onto Google Classroom
- Enter Google Classroom
- Go to class stream
- View work assignments on left hand side
- Follow instructions on assignment
- Complete assignment
- Press submit
If you have a printer, you can print off the work and take a photo of the completed work to submit.
If you do not have a printer, you can complete the work online via the editable document and re-save or complete it in your English book and photograph to submit.
Maths activities can be self-marked.
Please do not worry. Do what you can and try your best.
If you have any questions, please get in touch via the school office e-mail or send me a message on the class stream on Google Classroom.
See you tomorrow,