Good Morning Everyone!
Welcome to the first day of the last half-term of the school year!
Q: Why isn't the clock allowed in the library?
A: Because it tocks too much!
I hope that the Holy Spirit, that we celebrated receiving yesterday, on the Feast of Pentecost, brings us all the strength, wisdom and understanding to help each other as we continue to complete our learning activities at home.
Please stay happy and healthy, safe and smiley.
Father in heaven You love me.
You are with me night and day.
I want to love You always,
In all I do and say.
I'll try to please You Father.
Bless me through the day.
Start your day in a healthy way
Activity 1 - Spellings and Times Tables
Look on the 'Spellings and Times tables' page for the spellings and times tables to learn this week.
Activity 2 - Mathematics
Go to Lesson 1 - The 10 Times Tables
1. Listen to the video and answer the questions.
2. Open the worksheet below and answer the questions.
3. Check your answers below. Did you get them right?
It's time to share the Monday morning Liturgy together as a family.
Please click on our Liturgy Page and share the Liturgy which is led by Miss Pluckrose.
Activity 3 - English
Read the Question Booklet for Day 1.
1. Reading time
Look at the pictures on Wombats and carefully read the text about these intriguing Australasian animals.
2. Different sorts of writing
Look at the list of different types of writing on Text Types.
Pssstt! There is more than one. Check with the Answers page which is at the end of the document.
3. Answering questions
Look at the set of Wombat Questions.
Go to Ms Hume's Music Page and have fun joining in with her latest music session:
Activity 4 - Art
What do you know about flamingos?
1. Watch this short clip and answer these questions:
Why are flamingos pink?
Where is the lake that the flamingos migrate to?
Why do they dance?
2. Now read some more facts about flamingos. What did you learn?
3. Can you draw your own flamingo? Look at the lesson and see if you can draw a flamingos head or draw one yourself. You can also print out the instructions.
I hope you have enjoyed the activities that I have set for you today. Well done for trying your best!
Please remember to thank your adult helper for helping you.