Good morning everyone. May the fourth be with you!
Yes, today is 4th May 2020 - otherwise know as Star Wars Day (your parents will have to explain this to you).
I hope you had a wonderful weekend. I did, as it was my birthday on Saturday! I had a birthday cake, with five candles, and lots of lovely food.
Q: I was born in 1970. How old am I?
Clue: Your family will say,"There's no way Mr Griffin can be that old!"
Father in heaven You love me.
You are with me night and day.
I want to love You always,
In all I do and say.
I'll try to please You Father.
Bless me through the day.
Please read the following letter from Miss Pluckrose.
It's time for a workout
I hope you enjoy your exercise with Joe Wicks.
Please share the Liturgy, led by Miss Pluckrose, available on the Liturgies section of our class page.
Your tasks today - I hope you enjoy them
Please look on the 'Spellings and Times tables' page for your spellings to learn this week and revise the 2 and 4 X tables.
Activity 1 - Mathematics
1. Please watch and listen to the video and answer the questions.
2. Click on Get the Activity and complete the questions.
3. Click on Check your answers. Did you get them right?
Activity 2 - English
1. Listen to the story The Paper Bag Princess.
Now read the questions from the Question Booklet for Day 1
2. Watch the Noun Phrase lesson below and read Nouns and Adjectives in the Question Booklet. Then, answer the questions on Identifying Nouns and Identifying Adjectives.
If you need more help on noun phrases watch BBC Bitesize
3. What are the names of the three characters in The Paper Bag Princess?
Challenge: Can you draw your own castle. Use noun phrases to describe it.
Activity 2 - Art/ PSHEE
1. Listen to this story called Odd Dog Out. What do you think the story is about?
2. What makes you special and unique? Draw a picture of you - include things you like to do and what you look like. These are all the things that are so special and wonderful about you.