This is our home learning area
- Each day the class will be set three daily tasks.
- Each task will have a teaching session via Google Classroom (timings can be found on the class timetable below).
- Pupils will be expected to submit work to the teacher and individual feedback will be provided on one piece of written work per child per day. Please ensure you submit at least one piece of work a day by at least 5pm if you wish for it to be marked. If you wish to submit more than one piece of work please feel free to do so.
- All tasks and resources will be posted only on Google Classroom. The additional resources on the school class page can be used to supplement learning.
Submitting work onto Google Classroom
Enter Google Classroom
1. Go to class stream.
2. View work assignments on left hand side. Follow instructions on assignment to complete.
3. In the top right corner press the '+ add or create' option.
4. You will get a drop down box to choose from. Usually it will be the file option. Attach completed assignment. Here you can add any text in the private comments box you wish the teacher to see.
5. Press the blue hand in button (this button only appears once you have added your attachment).
6. Confirm again to hand in the assignment.
If you have a printer you can print off the work and take a photo of the completed work to submit.
If you do not have a printer you can complete the work online via the editable document and re-save or complete on separate paper and photograph to submit.
It is best to keep all work completed together in one folder.
How to check marked work
Please use the images below as a guide to check marked work. Children can comment back to me if they wish, or parents may write a message of any questions or concerns you may have. Please only comment on the most recent work to ensure it is viewed.
Please do not worry, we are asking families to do what they can and to try their best during such challenging times. If you have any questions please do not hesitate to get in touch via the school office e-mail.