Dear children and parents,
Please find work below (PDFs) that can be used in the event that your family may need to self-isolate.
The dates are 'out of sync' so please bear that in mind when using this work.
Further work your child can do from home includes:
- research on Caribbean islands
- reading books (use the links below for the Black Lives Matter collection)
- completing multiplication grids
- times table practise
- BBC Bitesize https://www.bbc.co.uk/bitesize/levels/zbr9wmn
- The Oak Academy https://www.thenational.academy/
- NRich https://nrich.maths.org/primary
Ensure that you check Google Classroom regularly as homework is also being set using that platform.
Many thanks for your continued support and please do get in contact if you have any questions.