Happy Thursday everyone! Hopefully, the sun will shine and we will all smile often.
Q: David's parents have three sons: Snap, Crackle and...?
I hope you enjoy the activities I have set for you today.
Let us start our day with a prayer:
Our Father, who art in Heaven,
hallowed be Thy name,
Thy Kingdom come, Thy will be done
on Earth as it is in Heaven.
Give us this day, our daily bread;
and forgive us our trespasses
as we forgive those that trespass against us;
and lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.
It's time for a workout
Activity 1 - Mathematics
Go to Lesson 4 - Bonds to 100 (tens and ones)
1. Watch and listen to the video and answer the questions.
2. Click on the link to the worksheet for today.
3. Click on the answers link to check your answers and see how many you got right.
Activity 2 - English
1. Please read the story 'Dream On' again.
2. Finding out about different sorts of sentence
Open the Hamilton PowerPoint, Sentence Types.
3. Identifying different sentences linked to Dream On.
Read each of the Dream On Sentences in turn.
4. Let’s get ready to write
On My Dream, write an account of a dream of your own, made up or real.
• Do a drawing of your dream to go with your writing.
• Keep a diary of any dreams you have.
Activity 3 - History
Today we are going to look at the differences between hospitals now and then. Do you think hospitals are the same now as in Florence Nightingale's time?
1) Take a look at this worksheet. This is a hospital from Florence Nightingale's time.
3) Complete the worksheet Comparing Victorian and Modern Day Hospitals.
There are three levels to this activity. Pick how much you would like to challenge yourself:
1 star = mild
2 stars = medium
3 stars = spicy (challenging)
I hope you enjoyed completing the activities today and you have a relaxing evening.