Homework - 22.10.20
1. Please learn to read and spell the words on the sheet attached below for a spelling test, of ten randomly picked words, on Friday 6th November.
2. Please complete the following comprehension activities in your CGP book:
3. Have fun reading a favourite book and complete the book review attached below.
4. Please practise many sets of words on the power points in the Phonics section on our class page.
5. Please continue to practise the 2X, 5X and 10X tables. Also please learn and revise the 3X table. There will be a test on the 3X table on Friday 6th November. Use the resource below to help you.
5. Please complete pages 1-9 of the CGP Reasoning book.
How do you score points on Mathletics? Check the Mathletics Hall of Fame to see how and at the end of October check to see if you have earnt a CERTIFICATE!
Thank you, children, for all your hard work and thank you, parents, for your support, during the term.
We hope you all have a lovely break!
Miss Writer, Mrs Vujnovic and Mrs Alves
Please stay happy and healthy, safe and smiley!