Good morning everyone! I trust you had a happy Monday and that you are looking forward to having a nice day today.
Q:Where can you find cities, towns, shops, and streets but no people?
A: A map!
I hope you enjoy the activities I have set for you today.
A morning prayer to start the day:
Father in heaven You love me.
You are with me night and day.
I want to love You always,
In all I do and say.
I'll try to please You Father.
Bless me through the day.
Time for a workout
Activity 1 - Mathematics
Go to Lesson 2 - Add 2-digit numbers
1. Watch and listen to the video and answer the questions.
2. Click on the link to the worksheet for today.
3. Click on the answers link to check your answers and see how many you got right.
Activity 2 - English
1. Listen again to the story Instruction by Neil Gaiman https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ra4pZ3OTUKA&t=32s
Now read the Question Booklet for Day 2
2. Say what a verb is – the ‘doing’ or ‘action’ word in a sentence. Remind yourselves by reading Verbs.
3. Read The Magic Castle
Challenge: Look at the picture of the Months of the Year sitting round the fire (page 9). Learn the order of the months of the year by heart. Try learning the spellings – Look, cover write, check. Which months are special to you? Why is that?
Activity 3 - RE
Please read the text from Acts 2:1-4 and the page from God's Story 2 and answer the following questions:
I hope you enjoyed completing the activities and you have a relaxing evening.