Good morning children. Please begin today by answering the mathematics questions below:
- 10 x 2 =
- 3 x 3 =
- 8 x 10 =
- 5 x 5 =
- 6 x 2 =
- 7 x 3 =
- 4 x 5 =
- 9 x 10 =
- 2 x 2 =
- 11 x 5 =
Try to solve the money problems in the worksheet below:
We are practising our reading for meaning skills.
Ask your helpful adult to help you choose the correct level of challenge and answer the questions on the comprehension piece below:
Please read the page from God's Story 2, attached below, and then answer these questions:
- Why do you think God needed to send a messenger?
- How did Isaiah suggest the people prepared?
- Which title of the promised one do you like best and why?
Then try to complete one of the following activities:
- Take one of the titles and say how Jesus is a strong friend and bringer of peace. Describe how you can be like Jesus each day; a bringer of peace or a strong friend.
- What advice would you give to the people to help them prepare lovingly for the coming of Jesus?
- Draw a candle with rays describing some of the ways in which Christians prepare for the birth of Jesus and bring light to the people around them.
I hope you have a good day and we all hope to see you soon.