Welcome children and parents to our Year 1 class page! I am Miss Gale, your child's class teacher and Mrs Ridoynauth is our wonderful teaching assistant. Please ensure you check this page frequently as it will include important information, dates and activities for children to do at home.
School begins at 8.45am
School ends at 3.15pm
Please do your best to drop off and collect children promptly
to the small playground.
Wear your PE kits on Monday and Tuesday.
Check out our gallery page to see your amazing work and star of the week.
Dear Children and Parents,
Well done for completing the spring term. I am so proud of how hard the children have worked, both at home and at school. The class have adapted so well returning to school and it has been wonderful to see them flourish. I hope you all have a lovely Easter break and have a well deserved rest!
Thank you once again to all parents/carers. We are so appreciative of your support in your child's learning. It has been a tough term and you have been amazing through it all. Thank you again.
- Check your e-mail for your child's report sent out on Wednesday 31st March.
- First day back for summer term 1 is Monday 19th April. Children dress in summer uniform.
- Check the homework tab for new homework (CGP books) and spellings.
- World Book Day 2 is on Friday 23rd April. Dress up as your favourite book character. This can be the same costume as our online book day or something different.
- Friday's will resume to full day (pickup at 3.15pm).
- New programme introduced called Times Table Rockstars. Login details are below and children can use to practise their times tables.